Pages

Goodbye California, Hello Florida

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

This summer turned out to be pretty hectic, leaving me without much time or energy to write. Sorry for the noticeable absence from the blog. I can't believe 11 weeks in the California mountains already came and went! It's true what they say about time and having fun. I returned back to the the 'ol sunshine state this past Monday. And truth be told, I'm having a bit of trouble getting acclimated to Eastern Standard Time. I find myself only sleeping a few hours a night, only to nap periodically throughout the day. My goal is to get back on track tomorrow, which means NO NAPPING. (We'll see how it goes haha).

Over the next few weeks I will attempt to recap my summer in trapezeland. Once again, we'll see how it goes. ;)

Until then, I leave you with this sneak peek into circus camp:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |